Deadline : 12 April 2011
The photo competition of International Talent Support is an important observatory to find talented, creative and highly prepared young photographers, able to shoot images that can easily find their place in the most important lifestyle and photography magazines as well as in renowned art galleries.
- DISARONNO Photography Award € 5000 + special communication project
- SVA Photoglobal Award
- Saana Wang MINI CLUBMAN Photo Award (€10.000 + photoshoot with photographer Ari Marcopulos, with dedicated exhibition and publication in GQ Italy magazine) offered by MINI
- Monica Lozano Red Air Dolomiti Photo Award (Photo Exhibition at "Spazio Italia", Munich International Airport) offered by Air Dolomiti
- Silvia Noferi and Noemie GoudalPitti Immagine Photo Award (advertising campaign of the Pitti immagine fairs in Milan - Touch, Neozone and Cloudnine) offered by Pitti Immagine
- Clare Bottomley SVA Photoglobal Award (scholarship to the one-year intensive PhotoGlobal photography course at School of Visual Arts in New York City) offered by SVA
- Kazutaka Nagashima MINI CLUBMAN Photo Award (€10.000 + publication in MINIInternational magazine + professional shoot with Sarah Moon published in GQ Italy) offered by MINI
- Mashid Mohadjerin ITS#PhotoWeb Award (the online contest winner bacame one of ITS#PHOTO finalists)
- Debora Vrizzi and Martine FougeronPITTI IMMAGINE Photo Award (advertising campaign of the following seasons of PITTI IMMAGINE fairs in Milan) offered by PITTI IMMAGINE
- Matthieu Lavanchy SVA Photoglobal Award (one year photography course at School of Visual Arts - NY, full scholarship) offered by SVA School of Visual Arts
- Venetia Dearden Air Dolomiti Photo Award (dedicated exhibition at Spazio Italia at Munich airport) offered by Air Dolomiti
Here's one of the winning 2008 photographs
Kazutaka Nagashima © winner of ITS#SEVEN Photo competition
- Jing Quek MINIInternational Photo Award (€10.000 +publication of photo shoot in MINIInternational magazine)
- Maria Giulia Giorgiani and Jing Quek PITTI IMMAGINE Photo Award (adverising campaign of the Pitti Immagine Fairs in Milan - Touch, Neozone and Cloudnine)
- May Heek SVA Photoglobal Award (one year photography course at School of Visual Arts - NY, full scholarship + housing arrangements)
- Remigiusz Pyrdol American from the School of Visual Arts, New YorkMINIInternational Photo Award (€10.000 + publication of photo shoot in MINIInternational magazine)
- Catherine Sundqvist Swedish Visionaire Special Prize (publication of photo shoot in Vmagazine or Vman)
- Remigiusz Pyrdol American from the School of Visual Arts, New YorkLe Book Prize (publication of photo in Le Book Paris and Le Book.com)
- Danielle Mourning from The Royal College of ArtMINIInternational Photo Award
I like the creative look and feel of the website, yet I also find it hard to browse... Here are the names (with link) of the finalists. Congratulations to all.
23/01/09. I received an email with information about a competition for (young) photographers that I'm gladly adding to this blog :
"CALL FOR ENTRIES : ITS#PHOTO – International Photography Competition. First Prize € 10.000,00 + travelling exhibition. There is no entry fee, no money to pay. DEADLINE : 25 March 2009.
ITS, International Talent Support is a platform to give exposure and support to young creativity.
ITS#PHOTO, the photography competition of ITS, is in its fifth year now and has become a renowned and important international contest organised in partnership with car brand MINI. Last year’s winner had the chance to spend a week shooting together with photographer Sarah Moon, and their pictures became an exhibition presented by GQ Magazine with a special event in Milan. The exhibiton will also travel around the world to New York, Tokyo, Paris and many other cities during 2009."