Wednesday 19 November 2008

Advice to young photographers

.
18/11/08

We can't paint blog : on Advice and Context

...I hope by now most of us realize that; A) the global financial situation is going to get much worse before it gets any better and; B) this basically means worse times for emerging artists who already had it pretty bad to begin with...

16/11/08

You might find this useful/interesting too :

Magnum | Alec Soth : Wear Good Shoes: Advice to young photographers
Today I’m in San Francisco giving a lecture to the Society for Photographic Education. After presenting my pictures and the story of how I became a photographer, I’ll likely be asked if I have any advice for young photographers. Instead of giving just my two cents, I thought it would be cool if I could also offer some advice from my fellow photographers at Magnum. I emailed my colleagues and received 35 different responses.

No comments: